<body>
NO LEFT CLICK!!! :P
Sum 41 - pieces
April 02, 2008


I tried to be perfect

But nothing was worth it

I don’t believe it makes me real

I thought it’d be easy

But no one believes me

I meant all the things I said

If you believe it’s in my soul

I’d say all the words that I know

Just to see if it would show

That I’m trying to let you know

That I’m better off on my own

This place is so empty

My thoughts are so tempting

I don’t know how it got so bad

Sometimes it’s so crazy

That nothing can save me

But it’s the only thing that I have

If you believe it’s in my soul

I’d say all the words that I know

Just to see if it would show

That I’m trying to let you know

That I’m better off on my own

On my own


I tried to be perfect

It just wasn’t worth it

Nothing could ever be so wrong

It’s hard to believe me

It never gets easy

I guess I knew that all along

If you believe it’s in my soul

I’d say all the words that I know

Just to see if it would show

That I’m trying to let you know

That I’m better off on my own

Labels:


share this: facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

back to top




HOME | LENSA HAYATI | FLICKR


Best view in CHROME




Dear Readers,
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : no RIPPING, FAKER, copycater and any type of childish acts or BADWORDS HERE . you should leave message on my tagboard before you leave. you're allowed to enter this site anytime but if you do something BAD and I don't Like it. you should go go far away from my blog.


RESPECT is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Please leave your step by drop your comment or Just click here :


Thank You and Come Again!

Dan tolong jage Chiyo saye :)
Klik-klik please!

Profile♥


the unique one


Norhayati is : Trustworthy and loyal | Very passionate and dangerous | Wild at times | Knows how to have fun | Sexy and mysterious | Everyone is drawn towards her inner and outer beauty and independent personality | Playful, but secretive | Very emotional and temperamental sometimes | Meets new people easily and very social in a group | Fearless and independent.. Can hold their own | Stands out in a crowd | Essentially very smart..















I Have This :)
facebook


See my profile...


Heart

Buya <3 Buyo, Since **07
: 0504 : Our Pallet Of Love


leave ;] email/ym ;] Fotopages ;] Friendster ;]


Gossip♥


graphic addicts
[:


Likes♥

Suka menembak di waktu lapang ='D

D80 kini di tangan.. ;)

I Am Nikonian :D

My Gear


Friends♥



Games + Tutorial ::
funny-games
heavy-games
Maya 3D
HTML tutorial
HDR tutorial
IR

Harry Potter

Labels♥

  • Photoshop Tutorial
  • Information
  • Tag
  • Movie
  • Songs

  • Entries♥

    Recent Post

  • April Fool's Day History
  • Barisan Nasional
  • ....sambungan :
  • melaka dahulu dan melaka sekarang
  • design baju kedinkyst
  • Adam
  • Video for this entry...
  • entry utk hari ini
  • MAULIDUR RASUL
  • hah ni lagi lawak..


  • Archives♥




    Others♥

    My Flickr



    JS Paintball

    My Parents + dakMOK!

    Me and My Parents

    My Parents




    Actually not a best student c(=


    Advertiser♥


    Saiz iklan anda adalah
    150 x 150

    Untuk sewa ruang iklan anda, sila emailkan kepada saya di kedinkyst87@gmail.com.

    Sewa iklan anda akan di letakkan setelah pembayaran diterima.

    **Tertakluk kepada syarat dan permintaan.