<body>
NO LEFT CLICK!!! :P
Paramore
June 17, 2008

I'm currently listening to this band..
Let This Go
Maybe if my heart stops beating
It won't hurt this much
And never will I have to answer again to anyone

Please don't get me wrong...

Because I'll never let this go,
But I can't find the words to tell you

I don't wanna be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you

One day you'll get sick of saying, that everthings all right
And by then, I'm sure I'll be pretending, just like I am tonight

Please don't get me wrong, because I'll never let this go
But I can't find the words to tell you

I don't wanna be alone, but know I feel like I don't know you

Let this go, let this go
But I'll never let this go
But I can't find the word to tell you

I don't wanna be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
And I'll never let this go
But I can't find the words to tell you, but know I feel like I don't know you
Conspiracy
Please speak softly, for they will hear us
And they'll find out, why we don't trust them
Speak up dear, 'cause I cannot hear you

I need to know, why we don't trust them

Explain to me, this conspiracy against me, yeah
And tell me how, I lost my power, oh, yeah

Where can I turn, 'cause I need something more
Surrounded by uncertainty, I'm so unsure
Tell me why, I feel so alone
'cause I need to know, to whom do I owe

Explain to me, this conspiracy against me, yeah
And tell me how, I lost my power, oh, yeah

I thought that we'd make it
Because you said that we'd make it through
And when all security fails we'd be there
To help me through

Explain to me, this conspiracy against me, yeah
And tell me how, I lost my power, oh

Labels:


share this: facebook

2 Comments:

Blogger MOLY said...

beshhhhhhhhhh
;)

18 June, 2008

 
Blogger Cik Buya said...

ngee ade pape lagu band baru bagitau la ok.

20 June, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

back to top




HOME | LENSA HAYATI | FLICKR


Best view in CHROME




Dear Readers,
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : no RIPPING, FAKER, copycater and any type of childish acts or BADWORDS HERE . you should leave message on my tagboard before you leave. you're allowed to enter this site anytime but if you do something BAD and I don't Like it. you should go go far away from my blog.


RESPECT is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Please leave your step by drop your comment or Just click here :


Thank You and Come Again!

Dan tolong jage Chiyo saye :)
Klik-klik please!

Profile♥


the unique one


Norhayati is : Trustworthy and loyal | Very passionate and dangerous | Wild at times | Knows how to have fun | Sexy and mysterious | Everyone is drawn towards her inner and outer beauty and independent personality | Playful, but secretive | Very emotional and temperamental sometimes | Meets new people easily and very social in a group | Fearless and independent.. Can hold their own | Stands out in a crowd | Essentially very smart..















I Have This :)
facebook


See my profile...


Heart

Buya <3 Buyo, Since **07
: 0504 : Our Pallet Of Love


leave ;] email/ym ;] Fotopages ;] Friendster ;]


Gossip♥


graphic addicts
[:


Likes♥

Suka menembak di waktu lapang ='D

D80 kini di tangan.. ;)

I Am Nikonian :D

My Gear


Friends♥



Games + Tutorial ::
funny-games
heavy-games
Maya 3D
HTML tutorial
HDR tutorial
IR

Harry Potter

Labels♥

  • Photoshop Tutorial
  • Information
  • Tag
  • Movie
  • Songs

  • Entries♥

    Recent Post

  • 3 pertanyaan saje...
  • My neighbourhood...
  • Missing
  • Kenduri Kawen...
  • Usia bumi
  • Miss korang..
  • hapy looh~!
  • im so sorry...
  • sad..
  • its all about me...


  • Archives♥




    Others♥

    My Flickr



    JS Paintball

    My Parents + dakMOK!

    Me and My Parents

    My Parents




    Actually not a best student c(=


    Advertiser♥


    Saiz iklan anda adalah
    150 x 150

    Untuk sewa ruang iklan anda, sila emailkan kepada saya di kedinkyst87@gmail.com.

    Sewa iklan anda akan di letakkan setelah pembayaran diterima.

    **Tertakluk kepada syarat dan permintaan.