<body>
NO LEFT CLICK!!! :P
poyo jess...
September 08, 2008

1, 2, 3, 4. No I want more
5, 6, 7. No it's not OK,
how come you taste so good,
this time I`m really hooked.
It`s half past ten, it`s getting late.
But the night is young and I can`t wait
You know I like it loud.
You should know me by now

Something sweet or something strong
Seems like love no longer can turn me on.
Like boy need girl and girl need boy,
got a nasty habit called RocknRoll

But you don`t know what it`s like
I?ve done things you've only dreamed about
More than once or twice, it keeps me up at night
Jump up, bubble up, what?s in store
Bryan looked for love, but I want more
I find another beat, there`s no time for sleep

So you can call the police
I`m sorry but my manners, but you see,
I'm a bit drunk as you can see,
I bet you would like to undress me

Something sweet and something strong
Seems like love no longer can`t turn me on
Like boy need girl and girl need boy
Got a nasty habit called RocknRoll

Labels:


share this: facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

back to top




HOME | LENSA HAYATI | FLICKR


Best view in CHROME




Dear Readers,
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : no RIPPING, FAKER, copycater and any type of childish acts or BADWORDS HERE . you should leave message on my tagboard before you leave. you're allowed to enter this site anytime but if you do something BAD and I don't Like it. you should go go far away from my blog.


RESPECT is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Please leave your step by drop your comment or Just click here :


Thank You and Come Again!

Dan tolong jage Chiyo saye :)
Klik-klik please!

Profile♥


the unique one


Norhayati is : Trustworthy and loyal | Very passionate and dangerous | Wild at times | Knows how to have fun | Sexy and mysterious | Everyone is drawn towards her inner and outer beauty and independent personality | Playful, but secretive | Very emotional and temperamental sometimes | Meets new people easily and very social in a group | Fearless and independent.. Can hold their own | Stands out in a crowd | Essentially very smart..















I Have This :)
facebook


See my profile...


Heart

Buya <3 Buyo, Since **07
: 0504 : Our Pallet Of Love


leave ;] email/ym ;] Fotopages ;] Friendster ;]


Gossip♥


graphic addicts
[:


Likes♥

Suka menembak di waktu lapang ='D

D80 kini di tangan.. ;)

I Am Nikonian :D

My Gear


Friends♥



Games + Tutorial ::
funny-games
heavy-games
Maya 3D
HTML tutorial
HDR tutorial
IR

Harry Potter

Labels♥

  • Photoshop Tutorial
  • Information
  • Tag
  • Movie
  • Songs

  • Entries♥

    Recent Post

  • colourful..
  • YM ku diserang virus siam yang C&%$*
  • wiyuuuuu
  • Auch...pressure week
  • BITD | BITI | BITS
  • another tagged
  • Hari ini hari apa?
  • pegi jenjalan..
  • awards..
  • Computer Organization and architecture


  • Archives♥




    Others♥

    My Flickr



    JS Paintball

    My Parents + dakMOK!

    Me and My Parents

    My Parents




    Actually not a best student c(=


    Advertiser♥


    Saiz iklan anda adalah
    150 x 150

    Untuk sewa ruang iklan anda, sila emailkan kepada saya di kedinkyst87@gmail.com.

    Sewa iklan anda akan di letakkan setelah pembayaran diterima.

    **Tertakluk kepada syarat dan permintaan.