<body>
NO LEFT CLICK!!! :P
Yuna - Rocket
April 19, 2009



You're like a rocket in my mind That's waiting to define everything about me no one knew And you stick like a poster on my wall As if you dont wanna move

I got no money in my pocket Nobody to rock with but you But you know me I don't seem to roll Somehow we managed to get through

People come and people go And people gonna come some more They pick a fight But it's alright At least I get to see you tonight Tonight

I can't believe we almost got famous for nothing baby You came the last minute of --- to save me I can't believe we almost got paid for nothing baby Cause even if they go away I got the feeling that you're gonna stay

It's like I'm picking up a miracle off the sidewalk Like kitten in the box Don't contemplate yourself, you say Cause you're all you've got I'm a --- and pathetic At the same time unlike you Baby you've got no move And you think I'm good at what I do

People come and people go And people gonna come some more They pick a fight But it's alright At least I have you home tonight Tonight

I can't believe we almost got famous for nothing baby You came the last minute of --- to save me I can't believe we almost got paid for nothing baby Cause even if they go away I got the feeling that you're gonna stay

You're like a rocket in my mind Waiting to define everything about me You're like a poster on my wall Sticking, don't wanna fall As if you dont wanna move

;p

Labels:


share this: facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

back to top




HOME | LENSA HAYATI | FLICKR


Best view in CHROME




Dear Readers,
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : no RIPPING, FAKER, copycater and any type of childish acts or BADWORDS HERE . you should leave message on my tagboard before you leave. you're allowed to enter this site anytime but if you do something BAD and I don't Like it. you should go go far away from my blog.


RESPECT is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Please leave your step by drop your comment or Just click here :


Thank You and Come Again!

Dan tolong jage Chiyo saye :)
Klik-klik please!

Profile♥


the unique one


Norhayati is : Trustworthy and loyal | Very passionate and dangerous | Wild at times | Knows how to have fun | Sexy and mysterious | Everyone is drawn towards her inner and outer beauty and independent personality | Playful, but secretive | Very emotional and temperamental sometimes | Meets new people easily and very social in a group | Fearless and independent.. Can hold their own | Stands out in a crowd | Essentially very smart..















I Have This :)
facebook


See my profile...


Heart

Buya <3 Buyo, Since **07
: 0504 : Our Pallet Of Love


leave ;] email/ym ;] Fotopages ;] Friendster ;]


Gossip♥


graphic addicts
[:


Likes♥

Suka menembak di waktu lapang ='D

D80 kini di tangan.. ;)

I Am Nikonian :D

My Gear


Friends♥



Games + Tutorial ::
funny-games
heavy-games
Maya 3D
HTML tutorial
HDR tutorial
IR

Harry Potter

Labels♥

  • Photoshop Tutorial
  • Information
  • Tag
  • Movie
  • Songs

  • Entries♥

    Recent Post

  • zaman skola dulu
  • MYDIN baru
  • Syhh..Exam fever is coming
  • Jealousy & How to handle it.
  • Queue by array
  • Tips dari Dr. Fadhilah Kamsah
  • ROMANTIKNYA RASULULLAH S.A.W.
  • Ngantok ar...
  • Win?
  • T.A.K.E.N Movie


  • Archives♥




    Others♥

    My Flickr



    JS Paintball

    My Parents + dakMOK!

    Me and My Parents

    My Parents




    Actually not a best student c(=


    Advertiser♥


    Saiz iklan anda adalah
    150 x 150

    Untuk sewa ruang iklan anda, sila emailkan kepada saya di kedinkyst87@gmail.com.

    Sewa iklan anda akan di letakkan setelah pembayaran diterima.

    **Tertakluk kepada syarat dan permintaan.